Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday is for Lists

I'm a list maker in every aspect.  I will create a new note on my phone but still have a hand-written one posted somewhere because I like the physical act of crossing things off.  Usually the phone note is just handy because it's always near me and the paper list is just at home.  No joke, I will even write down an already completed task just to cross it off...I know I'm not alone in this!

Source
I love reading bloggers fun finds on their weekly lists.  The randomness makes me happy and there's often so many fun times that I wish I'd seen before it's sold out everywhere.  So, let's just start a Friday's List Series.  Maybe I'll post some items for my wish list or maybe I'll post about the baby.  I won't constrict myself to what it can be about by labeling it to specifically; but I'll try to post 5 things each week.

Here Goes!

Pinterest:  We have a flaky relationship.  One week I'll pin and pin for hours but the next week I won't even open the app.  Fortunately, I don't feel the pull to be perfect in the eyes of Pinterest.  I can find some real treasures on there and do say out loud "How did I not think of that!?"  The recipes are endless and cover every aspect of the food world possible.  I'm currently Pinterested!

Source
ebay:  I cannot stop!  We've been selling and buying like it's 2003!  Transactions include selling an old iPad to buying my favorite discontinued swimsuit bottoms.  It's seriously addicting to watch items and decide whether or not to bid.  Their app is so user friendly and connection to PayPal just makes it too easy.


Speaking of...PayPal is my b to the itch.  Online transactions are ssooooo simple.  If your online store accepts PayPal then it gives me even more reason to buy something because I don't have to enter my credit card number.  I've sent photographers money for a session, ordered baby clothes, submitted my ncaa bracket money (and won the whole pot at the end!!) and so much more.

Planning Asher's First Birthday Party.  Endless options, endless ideas, endless, endless, endless.  His birthday is in mid-July and we will just have moved to Birmingham less than two weeks prior.  I just don't want to have any life-long regrets if we don't do it justice in the Pinterest and Etsy and photo department.  All I do know is that it won't be a budget buster!

The mild temperatures have been such a blessing.  It's southern Louisiana and it should be really (5 times) hot by now but it's not and I'm so very thankful.  It's been nice to walk or swim or just be outside with my busy baby and not be sweating at all hours of the day.  I know I know, the time is coming and I will be hating each one of you that wished winter away soooooooooo many times.



I've promised myself to step it up in the design factor on this space.  It's just a process that just hasn't happened yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment